Skip to content
- 4 avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, rinsed and drained
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream, or to taste
- Combine avocados, tomatoes, black beans, corn, cilantro, red onion, oil, vinegar, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until salsa is well mixed.
- Spoon salsa into each tortilla and top with Monterey Jack cheese. Roll tortilla around filling to create a burrito.
- Warm burritos on a microwave-safe plate in the microwave until cheese is melted and salsa is warmed, about 45 seconds. Top burritos with sour cream.