- cooking spray
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 (14 ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 (28 ounce) jar tomato pasta sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (4 ounce) package herb and garlic feta, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat on medium-high. Saute onion and garlic for 3 minutes, or until onion is tender-crisp. Stir in broth and rosemary; bring to a boil. Stir in artichoke hearts and spinach; reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce.
- Spread 1/4 of the artichoke mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish; top with 3 cooked noodles. Sprinkle 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese over noodles. Repeat layers 2 more times, ending with artichoke mixture and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Bake, covered, for 40 minutes. Uncover, and bake 15 minutes more, or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.