- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups finely crushed herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl combine spinach, stuffing mix, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, black pepper, Italian seasoning, melted butter and eggs. Shape into walnut-sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until heated through and browned.